Because we are a reservation-based business, we have to adhere to a very specific refund and cancelation policy.
By registering for or enrolling in a Vigeo Nutrition class/workshop you agree to our policies as follows:
- All in-person/virtual classes are confirmed upon completion of registration and payment. For online registrations made through our Site, a confirmation is automatically sent to the “Bill To” email address as provided in the order. We cannot be responsible for undelivered or bounced back online confirmations due to spam filters or firewalls.
- Registration is confirmed when payment is received. If payment is not received, we reserve the right to offer your place to another attendee.
- Changes to your registration must be made up to 3 days (72-hours) before the date of the workshop. To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund will be offered for the same monetary value, in the form of a class credit only.
*Please note: You may always send someone in your place!
- If a change is made after the 3 day (72-hour) mark, your option to receive a refund or to reschedule will be forfeit.
If you register for a class within the 72-hour window, the sale is final and your reservation cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- All in-person/virtual class series, may not be canceled if the series has already started. No refund may be issued for the remainder sessions, even if the cancelation request is received before the 72-hour mark for the next session.
- A confirmation email is sent automatically to the email provided during booking. It is your responsibility to check your junk folder or to send an email to email@example.com. We cannot be responsible for undelivered or bounced back online confirmations due to spam filters or firewalls. Not receiving and email confirmation will not be considered a valid reason for reimbursement.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any in-person/virtual class or series due to low enrollment, illness or in case of an emergency. If a class gets cancelled, we will contact you via the email and phone number provided when you register. Cancelled classes may be rescheduled, or your payment can be transferred towards the purchase of another class of your choice.
- Vigeo Gift Certificates are also subject to a refund or cancelation policy. We cannot issue cash refunds for gift certificates or bookings made with gift certificates. If you cancel a class booked with a gift certificate, you will receive a class credit. Credits expire after 1 year of issuing.